Goss & Balfe workshop facility in Springfield Park with a fully equipped 4000m2 under-cover fabrication facility is used for project specific requirements and is complete with two overhead gantry cranes with 15Ton capacity.
Including an additional 6000m2 open lay down area.
FACILITY CONSISTS OF:
- Raw pipe lay-down yard with mobile crane facility
- Cutting bay.
- Prep and Tacking section
- Four possible welding lines – six bays per line
- Lay-down and QA inspection area
- Completed spool storage with mobile crane facility
- Separate stainless steel piping bay (if required)
- Training centre and skills testing facility
- Plastics Division for fabrication and assembly
- Welding bays are serviced by two overhead cranes
- Separate welding consumable store
- Materials control store
- Shop testing facilities
- Various welding machines and equipment
- Cutting and prep equipment
- All boilermaking machinery such as guillotines, croppers, bend brakes drill presses, pipe rollers, etc.
- Standby generator to facilitate power outages
- 25 Ton Tadano crane (4 off)
- 15 Ton Galion crane (4 off)
- 14 Ton truck c/w hi-up (3 off)
- 7 Ton truck c/w hi-up (2 off)
- Mechanical horse
- 25 Ton low bed trailers (2 off)
- Grit-blast and paint area
- Transport and equipment repair workshop
- Inspection bays